Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CokskiBlue has officially MOVED to ThisIsCoy.Net.

Episode 13: Pinoy Big Bash

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

DO NOT RECORD A PODCAST WHILE WATCHING PINOY BIG BROTHER.

I have stopped watching the show after a month of its second season run. It started out pretty interesting. The first few tasks were challenging enough to keep viewers glued. Man, there were even some episodes which I could actually consider worthy of wasting my time. But I don't know. I just stopped. I have very low tolerance in keeping up with what's happening in my life let alone follow 14 strangers wiggle their asses, take regular bathroom breaks and talk about the latest in-house chika.

Even with all the Wendy buzz just a week ago, I displayed minimal interest in its final week. Man, did I haaate HER. But no matter how bitchy she got, it didn't urge me to call her names like "Wendy-monyo" in public online forums; just made me wish she got trampled by the chicks she was running with in the recent Lovapalooza commercial.

So when I learned that she shockingly made it to the finals, I knew I had to watch her get the worst booing of her life in Araneta.

As we watch the BIG NIGHT countdown clock at channel 2 boil down to minutes, my friends and I were still busy brewing and finalizing a master plan for our friend, Abe's surprise 21st birthday bash. I just owe this guy a lot. We just met last November around MY 21st birthday and he helped with most of the planning, ambiance, lights, music, all for FREE! My party was a smash hit mostly because of his doing. So, with high gratitude, I would like this party to be smoking hot as well.

Starting the Podcast

We were basically running out of new ideas. We don't want a rerun of what happened at my gig, that wouldn't be a surprise, would it. Got no time to record a video let alone edit one. So we thought, as a simple gift, instead of just the usual house music, we'll also be playing a podcast all through out the party - a personalized radio show. Brilliant.

Now that was our first mistake. Ha!

We started as PBB was already announcing the 4th big placer. We had to record during commercials since being hardcore addicts, Jhossa (a Wendy fan in denial) and Bits insisted on keeping the TV on while we do our business. Now that was another mistake.

The recording was all over the place! Everybody was talking over each other, there was no real flow (thanks Tanggera), and even worse, it was smothered with countless off-topic PBB adlibs and spiels! The joy of having Wendy kicked out was evident in the podcast but as we moved on, I just had to steer the conversation out of PBB's way. I don't know if you can tell but I was "trying" to be on-topic as my co-DJs ramble like crazy. Haha.

But what the heck. It was really fun anyway. It was our their first time for crying out loud. We made it in one take with no editing. And everybody got to go home as PBB rolled the credits.

Oh, and the Party?

Massive success. Although not because of our ingenuity in organizing events but because of Abe's band, Mainstream, with their pretty hot vocalist, Tina (who, by the way, they call "Du-Wendy", haha!). Everybody got to hear the podcast, and all they understood was "Happy Birthday Aaaaabe!" Bummer.

Now here is the podcast. Edited to spare you the agony. It isn't that bad. Really. Heh. Tell me what you think.



P.S. To everyone who's thinking I've jumped the shark with this one, don't worry, I'll make up for it next week. Haha!

And thanks Dad, for thinking highly of my "reputation". Don't stress, I'll take care of it.

Labels: , , , , ,

CokskiBlue
9:34 AM
20 Comment(s)


20 Comments:




everybody naman hates wendy eh... hindi ka nag-iisa... would you believe, taga-navotas din ako! pero sa kabilang navotas kami... hindi sa may fishport area na tinitirahan ni wendy... ang balita ko nga kahit mga kapitbahay nila dun e sobrang hate na rin siya...

By Blogger ek manalaysay, at July 10, 2007 at 6:14 PM  




haha. talagang pati kapitbahay di siya matiis. nasa squatter's area ba siya? tapos may aircon? di ko maalala. hehe.

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 10, 2007 at 6:20 PM  




I love Wendy, really. o_O

Wendy: Am not a bad person.
L.A: Uhm. Ok.

See?

Criticism...Too much something going on, I can't follow the story line. But still I've manage.

P.S - I Miss the part when they say "Podcast"

By Blogger L.A, at July 10, 2007 at 6:50 PM  




Uhm. ok. Kulit. Haha!

What's the criticism for LA? The podcast or the writing? Nangangapa pako. Hehe.

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you're feeling better. :D

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 10, 2007 at 7:03 PM  




why do you hate wendy?? ako wala me paki alam kay wendy.. buhay niya yun eh.. may buhay din ako.. hahaha..

bahala si wendy sa buhay nyaAAA!!

bwaahahahah! ^__^

By Blogger Jehzeel Laurente, at July 10, 2007 at 10:37 PM  




Haha!

Yeah, maybe hate is a strong word. But I was definitely annoyed by her presence in the house. hehe.

But honestly, she carries the kontrabida status outside very well. Looks like tatagal siya. Whatever.

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 10, 2007 at 10:53 PM  




Balita ko b*tch daw si Wendy. Hehe.

By Blogger sephthedreamer, at July 11, 2007 at 8:03 PM  




Haha. Matagal na Joe. :P

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 12, 2007 at 1:12 AM  




Well, I wasn't too keen on the U.S. version of Big Brother... On the whole, I'm not keen on watching reality TV programming... with a few exceptions. American Idol... and Survivor.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 12, 2007 at 3:51 PM  




Belated Happy Birthday to your friend.

The podcast was decent (the edited version) At one point, I felt like I was actually listening to a radio show.

By Blogger Jigs, at July 12, 2007 at 8:56 PM  




Hey Coy,

We (Ia, Phillip, and Garro - the komiks.ph owners) are having dinner tomorrow. You are invited, my treat. We're meeting at UP Vinzon's 530pm, then we're off to Greenhills. Let me know if you can come. Here's my number: 09154017953.

Don't worry, me, ia, and phillip are from DCS. You won't be out of place. :) And besides, we're all bloggers. See ya!

By Blogger Unknown, at July 13, 2007 at 3:17 AM  




hi coy,

agree with you that the first few weeks of PBB 2 were interesting. pero bigla ng lang naiba ang ihip ng hangin

hapi bday sa kaibigan mo

uy, manlilibre si geo. hehe

By Blogger totomai, at July 13, 2007 at 7:51 AM  




Haha yes totomai =) I would have invited you but I can't pay for your airfare :) Maybe next time when you're back

By Blogger Unknown, at July 13, 2007 at 8:08 AM  




Ei geo! totomai! glad to catch you here. :)

sorry pareng geo. i got dinner with high school friends tomorrow night. sayang naman. would have enjoyed meeting you guys. sana may next time. bat naman wala. hehe.

anyway thanks for the invite. really appreciate it. :)

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 13, 2007 at 8:13 AM  




@fruity

I usually follow the first few weeks of a reality show, lost interest in the middle, then come back for the finale. Haha. Ang gulo ko.

@jigs

Hi jigs. :D Yey. I knew the podcast was not THAT bad. Hehe. But definitely needs improvement. Thanks. :D

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 13, 2007 at 8:43 PM  




@totomai

first 2 weeks of pbb2 was the finest of its two-season run (naks ang bigat nun a.) haha. But i really enjoyed it. :P

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 14, 2007 at 4:14 AM  




Panalo ang pagiging biatch ni Wendy. Alam naman nating lahat na si Direk ang may dikta nito! HAHAHA! :P Ayusin ang podcast. :P

By Blogger Faith, at July 17, 2007 at 4:06 AM  




Haha. It's great acting then.

I learned from this podcast. I will rule the next one. Haha.

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 17, 2007 at 6:03 AM  




Hi, While surfing the web, I came across your website and found it to be very information.I would like to share your website with my visitors. I was wondering if we can exchange links,please review my site http://philippinenurses.blogspot.com.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 27, 2007 at 1:11 AM  




You can use the tagboard man. :D

By Blogger CokskiBlue, at July 28, 2007 at 11:12 AM  



Post a Comment


WHO IS COY?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm a 21-year old Pinoy Video Blogger and an aspiring film maker from Cavite - currently taking up BS Computer Science at the University of the Philippines, Diliman. CokskiBlue is a collection of my work which covers just about anything - from travel, events, up to various reviews. And I support the campaign for more Filipinos to vlog!
Let us all be heard - and seen!

-COKSKIBLUE HOME-


Watch The Coy Intro
04/18/07

JOIN BLOG RUSH!


RECENT VIDEOS

Episode 12: Huling Hirit
Episode 11: Bloggers Exposed, Dos
Episode 10: Bloggers Exposed, Uno
Episode 9: Found
Episode 8: Eventually.
Episode 7: Himig
Coy After Dark #3: Pick a Barong
Coy Archives #1: Where Everyone Counts
Episode 6: Top Secret
Coy After Dark #2: Video Editing Crew

<- Main


TOP 10!

Digital Filpino

Blogs that nominated Cokskiblue to be included on the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007:

"Galing nyang mag-edit. Sana marami pa kong makitang VLOG ng mga NOYPI."
- Micamyx

"Welcome to the home of pinoy’s funniest video blogs!"
- Dr. Tess Termulo

"his voice is making female bloggers go-gaga over him..."
- Milk Planner

"I really enjoy watching this guy's vlogs."
- Paolo Mendoza

"definitely brings out something refreshingly cool and different..."
- Atheista.Net

Thanks for the recognition!

TWEEET!



VIDEO LIBRARY

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
August 2010

SUMMER '07 SERIES




WATCHERS' VIEWS

CokskiBlue Featured on other Blogs:

NEW! "astigin ang pagkakadirect, screenplay, art direction, cinematography, costume design, editing, make-up..."
- Heneroso

NEW! "i found the video really funny..."
- Asdix

"does most of his vlogging through clever editing..."
- Komikero.com's Gerry Alanguilan

The Spiderman 3 Review
- Featured @ Movie Expert Opinion

"I was actually inspired by Coy..."
- Tanggera

"our first Video Guestblogger..."
- Sa Wari Ko

"It's a blog that celebrates life!"
- Kimoix

"Filipino Blog Nominee..."
- Vote @ Talk Smart

"may nadagdag na naman sa mga targets ko..."
- Pinoy Scoopery

"the toast of the Philippine Blogosphere..."
- Atheista.Net

"his video blogs are very amusing and informative ..."
- Imman

Other Blog Features

Gibbs
Sam
ThestarrJ

SPEAK UP!



DAILIES


RECENT WATCHERS


counter
design: Coca-Cola Creator

BLOG ROLL

BLOGROLL ME!


Add to Technorati Favorites

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Free Blog Counter